WEEKLY MEMBERS DRAWS
Home > Entertainment > Every Week
CURRENT JACKPOT: $1,100
(as at Wed 21st March)
Previous Jackpots Won:
$1,100 won 14th March 2018
$1,900 won 9th March 2018
$1,800 won 5th Jan 2018
$2,300 won 8th Nov 2017
$1,100 won 12th Aug 2017
$1,100 won 4th Aug 2017
$2,100 won 23rd July 2017
2 Draws per Session
Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays: 6pm & 6:30pm
Saturdays 12pm & 12:30pm
Starts at $1,000 + Jackpot of $100 per week until won
NSW permit number: LTPS/17/15241
Terms and Conditions
- Yearly promotion commences on Wednesday 20th July 2016 for 12 months and ongoing.
- Entry to promotion is gained through being a financial member of the Nambucca Heads RSL Club
- There are Four (4)weekly sessions of members cash draws taking place on the following days and times:
- Wednesday between 6.00-6.30pm
- Friday between 6.00-6.30pm
- Saturday between 12.00pm- 12.30pm
- Sunday between 6.00-6.30pm
- Draw comprises of a computerised random membership number selection, where one (1) member (membership number) will be drawn twice at each the above listed draw times.
- The member drawn will be announced over the PA system and will have (4) minutes to present themselves to management/supervisor to claim the prize.
- Winner must be present at the time of the draw to win members cash draw.
- If the membership number drawn is not valid i.e. non-financial members, unassigned membership number, invalid entry or deceased, a redraw will proceed until a valid membership number is selected.
- The Prize will start at $1000 and jackpot each week by $100 if not won at any of the draw times.
- Winner will be notified in person at the time of the draw and also their name will be displayed on the in-house notice board the day after the draw.
- The cash jackpot (amount once claimed), will be presented to the winner in the form as follows:
- If the jackpot won amount is less than $2,000: in cash
- If the jackpot won amount is more than $2,000: cheque in the member’s full name.
- Prize is not transferrable.
- Members only promotion, staff, board or management on duty at the time of the draw are not eligible to win a prize.