The ‘Sub Branch’ is the RSL in action in the local community. Its role is to serve the needs of its members, other members of the Ex-Services community and members of the ADF and their dependants in a close geographic area to the Sub Branch.
It does this by:
- Providing a means for members to enjoy camaraderie and mateship
- Providing welfare and social support services to those members and other Ex-Service men and women when they require it
- Providing advocacy and representation for all Ex-Service men and women regardless of their membership in the league as required
- Running Commemoration and Remembrance activities in the local community and supporting education activities
- Supporting democratic principles and fostering good citizenship among the young people in the local community
- Managing RSL assets for the benefits of its members; and
- Providing a respected and meaningful voice within the local community.
Sub-Branch Meetings will be held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 3:30 pm.
20th August, 2019
17th September, 2019
15th October, 2019
19 November, 2019
21st January, 2020
18th February, 2020
17th March, 2020 – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
21st April, 2020
19th May, 2020
16th June, 2020
21st July, 2020
There will be no monthly sub-branch meeting in December 2019
If you require transport to attend meetings please email the Hon Sec NBH RSL Sub-Branch (Nambucca-HeadsSB@rslnsw.org.au) one week prior to the meeting in order to have transport arranged.
Nambucca Heads RSL Sub-Branch