The ‘Sub Branch’ is the RSL in action in the local community. Its role is to serve the needs of its members, other members of the Ex-Services community and members of the ADF and their dependants in a close geographic area to the Sub Branch.
It does this by:
- Providing a means for members to enjoy camaraderie and mateship
- Providing welfare and social support services to those members and other Ex-Service men and women when they require it
- Providing advocacy and representation for all Ex-Service men and women regardless of their membership in the league as required
- Running Commemoration and Remembrance activities in the local community and supporting education activities
- Supporting democratic principles and fostering good citizenship among the young people in the local community
- Managing RSL assets for the benefits of its members; and
- Providing a respected and meaningful voice within the local community.
In order to better meet the needs of the Nambucca Heads veterans community, as of Thursday 21 June 2018 the monthly Nambucca Heads RSL Sub-Branch Meetings will be held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm.
Thurs 21 June 2018
Thurs 19 July 2018
Thurs 23 August 2018
Thurs 20 September 2018
Thurs 18 October 2018
Thurs 22 November 2018
Meetings commence at 7:30 pm
There will be no monthly sub-branch meeting in December 2018
If you require transport to attend meetings please email the Hon Sec NBH RSL Sub-Branch (Nambucca-HeadsSB@rslnsw.org.au) one week prior to the meeting in order to have transport arranged.
The Nambucca Heads RSL Sub-branch Family Christmas Lunch will be held on Sunday 9 December 2018. More details will be provided closer to the date.
Mick Birtles, DSC
Nambucca Heads RSL Sub-Branch