3rd CHANCE DRAWS
Home > Entertainment > Every Week
1 Draw per Session
Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays: between 6:30pm & 7pm after the Raffles
Saturdays between 12:30pm & 1pm after the Raffle
Entries will be via Members Swiping their Members Card at our Reward Centre and
placing an entry in a Barrel provided.
1 Draw will be conducted from the 3rd Chance Entries for the prize of 5000 NAMBUCK$
Entrants must be present at time of the 3rd Chance Draw to claim the prize.
NSW permit number: LTPM/18/03379
Terms and Conditions
- Yearly promotion commences on Wednesday 11th July 2018 for 12 months and ongoing.
- Entry to promotion is gained through being a financial member of the Nambucca Heads RSL Club, Swiping their Members Card at our Reward Centre and placing an entry in a Barrel provided.
- There are Four (4)weekly sessions of 3rd Chance Draws taking place on the following days and times:
- Wednesday between 6.30pm-7.00pm
- Friday between 6.30pm-7.00pm
- Saturday between 12.30pm-1.00pm
- Sunday between 6.30pm-7.00pm
- 1 Entry will be drawn from the Entry Barrel at each of the above listed draw times.
- The Entry drawn will be announced over the PA system and will have (4) minutes to present themselves to management/supervisor to claim the prize.
- Winner must be present at the time of the draw to claim the prize.
- If the membership number drawn is not valid a redraw will proceed until a valid entry is selected.
- Winner will be notified in person at the time of the draw.
- The prize of 5000 NAMBUCK$ will be credited to the winning members account
- Prize is not transferrable.
- Members only promotion, staff, board or management on duty at the time of the draw are not eligible to win a prize.